Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herbert Street Parking

Options
  • 11-05-2016 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone please suggest me the nearest place for parking on Herbert Street (Dublin 2) near Fitzwilliam Montessori school? For 90 minutes parking.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Hi,
    Can anyone please suggest me the nearest place for parking on Herbert Street (Dublin 2) near Fitzwilliam Montessori school? For 90 minutes parking.

Thanks

That general area has street parking but no adjacent off street car park. You'll get a spot on the street fine but it may take you a wee while and you may have a short walk. Off street wise means to park at the Setanta, Mansion House or the Green. These will leave you with a 15 minute walk. If public transport is an option then it may be a little easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I just saw on Google Street View that there are On-street parking available.
    any idea how much would it cost per hour? and is it full around 12 noon time?
    I would prefer to park nearest and pay little more.
    That general area has street parking but no adjacent off street car park. You'll get a spot on the street fine but it may take you a wee while and you may have a short walk. Off street wise means to park at the Setanta, Mansion House or the Green. These will leave you with a 15 minute walk. If public transport is an option then it may be a little easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I just saw on Google Street View that there are On-street parking available.
    any idea how much would it cost per hour? and is it full around 12 noon time?
    I would prefer to park nearest and pay little more.

You should get a space but with a bit of a search. I believe it's €2.90 per hour but am open to correction.

Advertisement