Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applegreen rewards

Options
  • 16-01-2018 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭

No fuel voucher last Christmas!
    I'm assuming no one else got one.
    Have they stopped doing it?
    Stupid points are worthless to me otherwise!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Last email said there was a mailing due soon and my points balance dropped similar to what the voucher would.

You can redeem on demand whenever you want and not wait til Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭blade1

L1011 wrote: »
    Last email said there was a mailing due soon and my points balance dropped similar to what the voucher would.

You can redeem on demand whenever you want and not wait til Christmas

1100 points were taken on 29/12 but nothing to show for it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Fuel voucher and coupons for a few random snacks arrived today for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭blade1

L1011 wrote: »
    Fuel voucher and coupons for a few random snacks arrived today for me.

Mine too.
    Snacks and €5 voucher.
    Tight Bastards!!!

The voucher is directly related to the number of points taken and I think the ratio hasn't changed since year 1. A bit over 1000 for a 5er and 2x that for a tenner. Never got more than about 2800 points in a year as that's a lot of diesel!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 AvGuy

I have a apple green awards card that i use every two weeks or so as i don't drive much anymore.
    I use the same two garages each time i refuel and give in my reward card, i did a check on my account details on the apple green website and it shows i have not had any points since June this year and only one time in February.

My wife has her own card and fills her car every week and uses the apple green stations on the M1, according to her account she has not had any points since the start of the year.

anyone else have the same problem? What if anything can be done about it?

You need to contact Applegreen, only they can assist

Email today saying no automatic conversion of points to vouchers this year as it happens, but that won't affect collecting them

Advertisement