Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Extra Cold Guinness

• 26-06-2001 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

This may not interest anybody, even Guinness drinkers.

But, this anybody else think the extra cold stuff is complete muck!!
    Its been on the go for a couple of years now and I have still never had a decent pint.

I've noticed many pubs ONLY selling it now, with no regular Guinness at all.
    Its just a bit annoying, thats all.

Sales may be down but this isn't helping...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Agreed. Never had an 'extra cold' pint that was as nice as a regular one - and as for serving extra cold only in certain pubs - bad plan I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Ri-ra

I agree. This bugs the s h i t e out of me as well. The extra cold hides the taste. Fu<king sheep who want their "American designer beer" like Miller or Bud, which discerning North Americans won't even drink.

I'm in North America at the moment and it's impossible to get a decent pint of Guinness. You're better off going with a good local micro-brewed ale.

Advertisement