Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avril Lavigne

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I don't like her and I don't like her singing it but 'Complicated' is a great pop song. She is a **** songwriter with all her hits coming from other writers, and each album she probably gets to write one or two pieces of crap so that she can have the title of songwriter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Brother A wrote:
    I think Avril has got some really good songs. 'Sk8er Boi' was very good, as was 'Im with you'. Also sorry guys but I think 'Girlfriend' is great. Those lyrics are good "she's like so whatever..."...thats great, really conjures up the idea of teen angst or like whatever.

are you for real? you made me lol very loud!!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

yeah 'Complicated' and 'Sck8erbouioy' (or however it's spelt!) bug me a bit nowadays, well actually they always did but one found one's self humming these damn tunes without realising it!
    Kinda liked that 'Breakaway' song, didn't she have something to do with writing it? There is a great song on one of her albums called 'How does it feel' though.
    Damn hot bitch an' all!

Brother A wrote:
    I think Avril has got some really good songs. 'Sk8er Boi' was very good, as was 'Im with you'. Also sorry guys but I think 'Girlfriend' is great. Those lyrics are good "she's like so whatever..."...thats great, really conjures up the idea of teen angst or like whatever.

yea she should win an award for her song writing;)

i do like her videos, but the sound does have to be muted. I wouldnt mind extending an invitation to her to the pants party

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Stay away from my avril you fiend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Brother A wrote:

Yeah, like, whatever....

Don't like her but I can see why people i know like her music, unlike most pop acts of her type, plus most girls i know like her new single and like dancing it to it, its perfect for the audience its marketed at....or like, whatever......:rolleyes:

Yeah, like, whatever....

Don't like her but I can see why people i know like her music, unlike most pop acts of her type, plus most girls i know like her new single and like dancing it to it, its perfect for the audience its marketed at....or like, whatever......:rolleyes:

why did you have to go and make things so complicated?:p

Advertisement