Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there

• 27-06-2001 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

a good nite club in Dublin to go on the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

DNC????? hehe just kiddin uhmm

lots of places almost any pub around temple bar would have a nightclub near it

only one tha come to mind though is

THE GEORGE ( i aint u know but i aint against them either)

i just i heard friends slaggin it so its in my mind right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

The George ain't too bad, the decor's a bit tacky but the atmosphere's pretty good (And the music is excellent...why do gay Dj's have better music taste than straight folks?)

As for any other mainstream nightclubs I haven't a clue. I hate the things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Ahh, I think the answer to your question lies within, CreeD.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 anichon

goto whelans (on wexford street) which has the best indy/alternative music in dublin
    (even though under new management its gone a bit downhill)

or the Gaitey - opposite the steven's green center. the latest club in dublin on 3 floors - should have a little bit of everything in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Go to The Olympia when they've got a good funk act on and be not disappointed... ooh yay...

Bard
    Fatter, happier, more productive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement