Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Faverite Bars, Nightclubs...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭[fist]Pi$$er

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by black_wizardd:
    Bruxelles - Dublin.
    Fred Zeppelin's - Cork.
    Mc Garrigles - Sligo.
    Valhalla (Fibber's) - Dublin.

</font>

Now theres a man with taste, word up to AngelWhores call on slimelight, not what it used to be but still a cracking nite out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Discoballpaul

Bring it on Sister!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Yehoooow the Adnans, The Lord Edward....I'd agree big time, as I introduced you to that 1... Handels in Christchurch is cool but a bit trendy/studenty ****e.
    There's a cool place in Rathmines, I think it's called Savannah...only there once but it was wicked.....
    Aside from that everyone moans about their local, but I enjoy mine....your local is you local, simple as that!! Adnans is the only person that'd know mine though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i second Charlie Chaplins in Limerick 4 pre club action and macgreors ellen st limerick theres a good dj there on a saterday [dj bono hes only 17 but still v.good] also docs bar and charlies 4chilling outside in the sun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

when you all grow out of lstening to stuff tat sounds like people throwing bricks at goths etc. try switch on eustace street. its not what it used to be, but the bassbin records friday night jungle sessions are truly great, its a joy to witness. tuesdays, with the excellent joe mc grath doing his scratchy techno thing rock as well. d1 records saturday nights have seen some very memorable excursions into the deeper end of techno electro etc.
    mono is a bit krapp, except for the sporadic vision sessions with resident ali plus guests from the likes of bassbin and power fm laying down the beats and the mc tyranny on microphone duty. they've just spent 200.000 on a new sound system as well as getting a state of the art laser set up going, as well as extending the dj box so that the mc no longer has to worry about accidentally stage diving...
    see yis all there soon i hope. next session next week, i'll be bringing my mic and hope to see you there. mention the boards to me and i'll give you a big up.
    peace love and unity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

RíRa is in dublin i never knew dat .that is RiRa the world wide club right [the english 1]?

Advertisement