Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Quirke -Guilty

Options
1616263646567»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The author of the book is on Sean O Rourke now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

How about a picture of the journalist, Catherine Fegan, for comparison like.

Here you go.

Catherine-Fegan-Journalism-Awards-2017-Feature.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

sligojoek wrote: »
    The author of the book is on Sean O Rourke now.

Just listening now, some info I hadnt heard before was that Mary Lowry had the farm valued and it was worth 3 million at the time. No wonder Quirke was trying to get his tentacles in. Also said that Quirke did some sort of introduction to stockbroking course and was putting himself out there as a financial whizz and rounding up investors in Tipperary for property investments in eastern Europe during the boom years. Sounds like he would have sent a lot of local people broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Here you go.

Catherine-Fegan-Journalism-Awards-2017-Feature.jpg

I doubt if she got that award for any of the usual muck that appears in the 'Irish' Daily Mail !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Vicarious Function

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I doubt if she got that award for any of the usual muck that appears in the 'Irish' Daily Mail !

Better than the usual muck that appears in the Irish Times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement