Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guess the Village/Town/City Thread 2 (read post 1 and reminder of rules on post 9637)

1194195196197198200»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,230 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Ballynonty?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

As in Tipperary?No.it's not in Munster.

As in Tipperary?No.it's not in Munster.

Ah my mistake, I had read your OP before you edited it and never reread it all these days later!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Next clue so, the landlord lent his name to a stadium here once upon a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Next clue so, the landlord lent his name to a stadium here once upon a time.

Luggacurran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

feargale wrote: »
    Luggacurran

Please be right.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Please be right.

As near to Ballyhide as doesn't matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

As near to Ballyhide as doesn't matter.

I've got your back on this one if he tries any funny pedantic carry on.

(Which I'm sure he won't, and you could actually be making up the names and I wouldn't know any better).

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Yep. Lugacurren it is!

• Advertisement

Yep. Lugacurren it is!

Lansdowne rode the tenants roughshod.

Take it away. I can't do pics.

Have a go!

451085.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Killimer

blackwhite wrote: »
    Killimer

Go

Lansdowne rode the tenants roughshod.
    That he did, still strong sentiment in the area about the whole thing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Thread 2 is dead. Long live thread 3!!!!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057886265#

seriously how many towns are there??:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement