Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariva scan Astra 2a

Options
  • 16-11-2018 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

I have had some channels disappearing lately so did a scan and notice lots fail notices as the scan was going. Some come in it lots of channels I had and should have free to air are not there. Is it my dish do you reckon? Alignment ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

I have had some channels disappearing lately so did a scan and notice lots fail notices as the scan was going. Some come in it lots of channels I had and should have free to air are not there. Is it my dish do you reckon? Alignment ?

Channel 4 channels have changed transponder. Try and do a network scan on any working transponder, it usually gets all current transponders.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

tapfit2004 wrote: »
    Channel 4 channels have changed transponder. Try and do a network scan on any working transponder, it usually gets all current transponders.
    Sound I got some missing ones back (correct mainly channel 4 stuff) reordered them.

I just searched on Astra 2a should i do more?

I used have one called Travel Channel i loved it but its no longer coming i for me

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭MenloPete

I used have one called Travel Channel i loved it but its no longer coming i for me

Travel Channel is on transponder 11568 V 22000
    You should be able to find that under 'TP List' in the menu.
    You can then scan that individual transponder.

Look at https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html for the full list of channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

MenloPete wrote: »
    Travel Channel is on transponder 11568 V 22000
    You should be able to find that under 'TP List' in the menu.
    You can then scan that individual transponder.

Look at https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html for the full list of channels.
    Thanks a million I got it back!

Advertisement