Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M50 eFlow refunds

Options
  • 12-03-2019 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Good afternoon all - I've had an e-Golf since January and I registered as such with the M50 toll folk then. I've still paid full price on the tolls since then, with a tag, and I've called them repeatedly to ask how I will get the refund, and have been told 'I will get it at the end of the month' which again hasn't happened at the end of February. Has anyone successfully had their eFlow refunded yet with an EV?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

Yes. The reductions for that month are applied the following month.

Here's an excerpt from the e-mail they sent me;
    All transactions every month will appear at full price. The adjustments for the discounted tolls under the scheme will be made monthly and the amount adjusted will be visible in the statement issued every month after they have been made (e.g. January's adjustments will appear in your February statement)

I've been getting the reductions from the start (although at the start, I used it so seldom the reductions were negligible).

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

By the way, they won't know you've an EV unless you explicitly tell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,915 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Hi Paddy, bet you're looking forward to the MEB cars next year? :)

We have a dedicated thread about the tolls here:

Linky

TL;DR switch to Park Magic / tolltag.ie and your toll refunds are immediate (as in within a few seconds of you going through the tolls:

08/03/2019 19:00:36 EV Refund N/A N/A 0.00 1.58
    08/03/2019 19:00:35 Toll Charg M50 - SOUTHBOUND 2.10 0.00

Charge EUR2.10 and literally one second later the refund of EUR1.58

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭paddy1976

Oh perfect - thank you - yes, I saw the finished ID. 'Neo' a few weeks ago and its really very impressive - very close to the concept

Advertisement