Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus tier points for domestic flights

Options
  • 11-11-2019 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I'm 6 points away from reaching the platinum tier on Aer Lingus and only have a week or two in which to get the points.
    As I don't foresee any work trip in the next few weeks, I was considering a short return trip from Dublin to Kerry to put me over the line as the flights are pretty cheap.
    On their Tiers and Benefits page, they mention tier points for "flights within europe" which I assume includes domestic flights.
    Also, the flights to Kerry are operated by Stobart Air (but carry an Aer Lingus flight number).

Can anyone confirm that these domestic flights do indeed earn tier points?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

try logging into your account and do a dummy booking - the info should come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭st332

try logging into your account and do a dummy booking - the info should come up.

Yeah, looks like they do. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭st332

I can confirm that this worked. It was a tight turnaround in Farranfore and I got some puzzled looks from the Air Hostess :)
    Took about 3.5 hrs from entering Dublin airport to leaving it again, though I probably could have cut that finer - had time for a coffee and snack in the lounge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

st332 wrote: »
    I can confirm that this worked. It was a tight turnaround in Farranfore and I got some puzzled looks from the Air Hostess :)
    Took about 3.5 hrs from entering Dublin airport to leaving it again, though I probably could have cut that finer - had time for a coffee and snack in the lounge.

Air Hostess??? Lol.

People do mileage runs all the time but maybe the Farranfore flight might not have many frequent fliers hence the puzzled look.

Advertisement