Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday 8th November

• 08-11-2019 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

2.45 Hexham -
    THE HORSECHESTNUT 20/1 PaddyPower

Start off with the negatives ....
    Easy to back this morning so fitness may be an issue on first run since March and the trainer / jockey aren’t among the winners .

On the plus side ....
    He won a chase over CD lto and a hurdle over 3m at Ayr the time before that . Those wins were off 94 , he runs off 100 today but he saw them out well enough to think 6lbs may not be the reason he doesn’t win . Won a hurdle off 120 a few years back , again on soft ground over 3m and won his point on soft ground too .

Easy make a case for 3 or 4 others but none of them are 20/1 .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

A Likely Story in the 6.15 a max bet for me. Ridiculous price imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

A Likely Story in the 6.15 a max bet for me. Ridiculous price imo

What price did you get it at?

FLOOPER wrote: »
    What price did you get it at?

Not too far off current BP of 25s which is still way too big.
    Think he has a stone in hand and will be hard to beat if gets to a handy possy early on.

Northern Surprise would be the main concern.

Not too far off current BP of 25s which is still way too big.
    Think he has a stone in hand and will be hard to beat if gets to a handy possy early on.

Northern Surprise would be the main concern.

It seems to have started the day at 12s.

Is there a reason for the drift.

It seems to have started the day at 12s.

Is there a reason for the drift.

Yes, I backed it.

• Advertisement

Yes, I backed it.

:-)))))

Ok I’m on too. Watch it hit 100s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Delayed 4.35 @ Newcastle, La Rav, around 8/11 not to be placed with bet365. I don't think it will be placed my best bet of the day. Had a nice bet with 365 and on the exchange for it not to be placed.

5.05 Newcastle, Trinity Girl, around 2/1. This is another strong lay bet for me. The best this horse will do is a place. I was going to back it for the place as not much in the race but I'm just sticking with laying it for the win. Can't see it winning.

I'm out for the evening.

at the price I have to have a bet, I expected a lot shorted

5.25 Chelms, Ottoman Court, around 6/4. Looks a banker to me, had a nice win bet on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Coward

• Advertisement

Delayed 6.55 @ Chelsford, the fav Rosarno, can't believe it's around 11/4 on the exchange. Should be about 10/1. I'll lay for the win to pay for a nice take away and a few beers. Can't see it being placed never mind winning. but just lay for the win. For the takeaway and beer

:-)))))

Ok I’m on too. Watch it hit 100s

Sorry man!
    The more I watch the replay more I think he's going to win a furlong out. Completely folded in last 150.

Advertisement