Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade cabinets for sale

Options
  • 08-11-2019 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Looking to pick up a few arcade cabinets, Japanese style astro, blast anything like that.

If anybody mod edit: no requesting sales in forum can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Cyberleads are the ones to get these days ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Mod: No requests to buy on this forum.
    Use the marketplace and the Wanted template there to make such a request.
    Please read the rules first, however.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Problem is that most of the ones here are in collections so lads probably won't be willing to part with them.

I'd recommend contacting Ronnie for a bulk deal. Im sure he'll offer you something pretty alright in terms of value.

Once you get your hands on some we can all help out with them if you need advice for work.

Alternatively you can go onto arcade otaku forums and see what's for sale there. There's some group buys etc happening over there so could be worth a look and putting up a wanted as over there (aswell as a wanted as here too) you never know what's around and who has what

Advertisement