Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 7th November

Options
  • 07-11-2019 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

12.50 Thurles, Bee A Beneficiary. Horse is around 2/1 and getting backed on the exchange. Usually I cap my lay bets staking wise around 5/2 - 11/4 or bigger but I'm really confident this horse won't win today. I've put all my eggs in one basket and had a very big lay bet on the horse. I don't even this the hose will be placed, there is nothing special in the form at all, but I'm just sticking with the lay on the win part of it.

I have a few beauties lined up if this gets beat, if this wins I'm out for a few days. Can't see it winning under any circumstances.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Newbury 2.35 is a hot looking race but Aggy with it looks very overpriced at 18/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    12.50 Thurles, Bee A Beneficiary. Horse is around 2/1 and getting backed on the exchange. Usually I cap my lay bets staking wise around 5/2 - 11/4 or bigger but I'm really confident this horse won't win today. I've put all my eggs in one basket and had a very big lay bet on the horse. I don't even this the hose will be placed, there is nothing special in the form at all, but I'm just sticking with the lay on the win part of it.

I have a few beauties lined up if this gets beat, if this wins I'm out for a few days. Can't see it winning under any circumstances.

Goat you talk a good game, and you claim to be only here to make a few quid.

500 challenge, funds given in advance to neutral forum member

2 bets per day on horse racing, from Sat 16th Nov to Dec 15th

Can be back or lay, from 1 to 10pts but total of 10 per day

Odds need to be validated by a third party

Who ever has most profit wins the pot, loser doesn't post here again.

What say you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

7.40 Southwell, Charlie Arthur. Not liking the horse at all. I'm going to lay the win at around 3/1 and I'm also going to lay for the place too, I don't think the horse will be placed. Around 5/6 not to be placed and even thought pretty short I think it's value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭munster87

Yeeeeoooow! First time in ages I was quick enough to back one of your lays!

Advertisement