Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSI vs Logan Paul 2

Options
  • 02-11-2019 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Hello

Looking to get this fight for some kids next Saturday online or elsewhere!

Do not have Sky television.

How can I purchase the fight in Ireland does anyone know?

Happy Monday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Hello

Looking to get this fight for some kids next Saturday online or elsewhere!

Do not have Sky television.

How can I purchase the fight in Ireland does anyone know?

Happy Monday

Is this actually pay per view? If not you could buy a 24 hour pass for skysports on now TV for a tenner or I'm sure you could find a stream online if you had to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

Is this actually pay per view? If not you could buy a 24 hour pass for skysports on now TV for a tenner or I'm sure you could find a stream online if you had to

its on box office for a tenner i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

its on box office for a tenner i think

Do you have to have Sky tv to buy a box office event though?

Do you have to have Sky tv to buy a box office event though?

i think so yeah

a stream may be your only bet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Who's watching this sh1te?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Who's watching this sh1te?

It’s literally in the thread original post. Kids.

Like it or not, there’s a reason these guys were the main event ahead of Billy Joe Saunders - millions and millions of followers willing to put a few quid into this fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

callaway92 wrote: »
    It’s literally in the thread original post. Kids.

Like it or not, there’s a reason these guys were the main event ahead of Billy Joe Saunders - millions and millions of followers willing to put a few quid into this fight.

I didn't mean in general, I was just wondering was anyone from the boxing forum staying up to watch it. Tbh it was no worse than Mayweather v McGregor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Rashers Big Log

I didn't mean in general, I was just wondering was anyone from the boxing forum staying up to watch it. Tbh it was no worse than Mayweather v McGregor.

I know my boxing and thought it was an excellent display, particularly by KSI. He has a future in the sport for sure

I know my boxing and thought it was an excellent display, particularly by KSI. He has a future in the sport for sure

you know it so well that you think featherweights and cruiserweights should fight each other

picard-facepalm.jpg

you know it so well that you think featherweights and cruiserweights should fight each other

picard-facepalm.jpg

Homicide Hank Armstrong won the welterweight title (back in the old 8 division days) after moving up from featherweight. Roy Jones Jr. boxed up to Heavyweight despite being a natural welterweight. Pac-Man has boxed through at least 7 divisions. Sorry pal, think it’s you who needs to know your boxing.

• Advertisement

Homicide Hank Armstrong won the welterweight title (back in the old 8 division days) after moving up from featherweight. Roy Jones Jr. boxed up to Heavyweight despite being a natural welterweight. Pac-Man has boxed through at least 7 divisions. Sorry pal, think it’s you who needs to know your boxing.

again flawed logic

featherweight to welter = 9 stone to 10.5 stone (not a ginormous gap)

featherweight to cruiser = 9 stone to 14.33 stone (nassive gap)

Roy Jones JR boxed from Middleweight up not Welter... and he had one fight a theavy when blown up at 47 years of age

but okay

again flawed logic

featherweight to welter = 9 stone to 10.5 stone (not a ginormous gap)

featherweight to cruiser = 9 stone to 14.33 stone (nassive gap)

Roy Jones JR boxed from Middleweight up not Welter... and he had one fight a theavy when blown up at 47 years of age

but okay

How do you explain PacMan ? He made gigantic jumps throughout his career?

Also Roy Jones won Olympic Silver at Light Middle so essentially welter. I believe that would be his natural weight without creatine/ other enhancing products common in the pro game

Also Roy Jones won Olympic Silver at Light Middle so essentially welter. I believe that would be his natural weight without creatine/ other enhancing products common in the pro game

you do know that amatuer and professional boxing are different yes?

Amatuer light middle in 1988 - 71kg (156)
    professional light middle limit - 69.8kg (154)

and that light middle and welterweight are two different divisions with 7lbs between them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

Manny was 16 years old on his pro debut so his progression through the weights would correlate with him getting older and filling out, something we all do athletes or not.

Advertisement