Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 2nd Nov

Options
  • 01-11-2019 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Horse in my alerts the past while that I’ve been waiting to run in a listed race, has been running in higher grade for a good while now. Accidental Agent, around 12/1 generally. Think the forecasted ground should be fine and that he has a better chance tomorrow than that price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Some great races tomorrow in DR & Ascot, Saturday Jumps Days are back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Elvis mail in scottish champ hurdle trial is interesting.
    He's unexposed having ran well as a novice last season.
    He was runner up behind gordon Elliott's useful galvin where he probably could have beaten him had he jumped better.
    He Looks sure to progress this season.
    The favs form isn't up too much and is very much worth taking on, while the rest of the field are exposed and poorly handicapped

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Delta Work/La Bague Au Roi double.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Accidental agent seems a big price at 12/1 in the 3:45 and Newmarket . Even this years form puts him in the firing line here.

3:20 Ascot .

Double Shuffle has a decent record fresh and his form in graded races is good enough for this mark . 33/1 5 places in a few places looks value .

• Advertisement

Ascot 2:10

Couldn’t resist a bet on Yorkist at 66/1 just in case it’s a going day . Ew 1/4 with 365

• Registered Users Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭munster87

munster87 wrote: »
    Horse in my alerts the past while that I’ve been waiting to run in a listed race, has been running in higher grade for a good while now. Accidental Agent, around 12/1 generally. Think the forecasted ground should be fine and that he has a better chance tomorrow than that price.

Into around 8s now, fingers crossed for a big run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

2.45 Ascot
    Denmead @ 14/1 needs a fast pace and should get it here

2.05 Newmarket
    Tomfre 9/2 is 3from3 at newmarket

1.20 Wetherby
    Cougars gold @ 13/2 has fitness edge on most of opposition and travelled a long way for this race

2.10 Ascot 2.10
    Caid du lin @ 9/2
    Loves the course and the quicker speredek goes the better his chance

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I thought Lady Buttons looked a good thing at Wetherby.

Never took to CDO and think DW beats him today. That RSA form gonna be unbelievable when Santini wins the Gold Cup.

Mister Malarkey at Ascot.

They're my three today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Did Diego actually jump the last

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Mad finish. Jumped it inside the rail i suppose...

Very hard to call on Diego tbh

Cracking race there, Delta Works jumping a bit rusty.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

DW never jumped at all. Won't be winning a Gold Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Delta Works jumping was very novicey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Very disappointing from DW
    no harm not winning a race in November, but ran and jumped so poorly
    Reminded me of Death Duty a bit, clipping fences and almost stopping after the 2nd last

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

5pm Chelmsford, Desert Peace. Quite short at around 2/5 but I make the horse 1/5. I've been backing it all day to win. One of the reasons I think it should be much shorter is I don't think the second fav, the obrien horse is anything decent at all.
    In fact, in the same race I'm laying Battle Of Liege for a place, i don't think it will be in the first 3. I'm laying around 4/6

5.30 Chelmsford, Persia, another short price at around 4/6. But looks nailed on too. Backed to win. Backed both in a double too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    5pm Chelmsford, Desert Peace. Quite short at around 2/5 but I make the horse 1/5. I've been backing it all day to win. One of the reasons I think it should be much shorter is I don't think the second fav, the obrien horse is anything decent at all.
    In fact, in the same race I'm laying Battle Of Liege for a place, i don't think it will be in the first 3. I'm laying around 4/6

5.30 Chelmsford, Persia, another short price at around 4/6. But looks nailed on too. Backed to win. Backed both in a double too.

‘Tis funnier you’re getting.

Advertisement