Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    ANTIFA.

What does that mean? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Brian? wrote: »
    Well the argument has been well supported with evidence.

Self-inflated theories that lack any credibility.

There is nothing but video evidence on here showing how Antifa is nothing more than a gang of violent degenerates who attacked Gay Asian man because of their political views or how they reported on antifa events

Cute pamphlets.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1191949787324653568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1191949787324653568&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepostmillennial.com%2Fconservative-event-in-portland-targeted-by-antifa-extremists%2F

Someone also distributed KKK pamphlets on Clemson campus not long ago, but do I have judicial evidence to say that it was the KKK who distributed the pamphlets?

I'm pretty sure andy has access to a printer and construction paper. Your self-inflated theories about Antifa spreading deathwishes to Andy Ngo lack credibility. Poor andy always the victim of his own printed cards and friends with masks of his face.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,534 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I understand that the melodramatic culture of the "left" is to "cancel" people and shut them down by utilizing their mob mentality by way of reporting excessively, and if my response to a back and forth argument relating to the topic of the thread is back seat modding, report it (you have), then post a sly remark on here as if to point score.

Give it a rest or I'll prevent you from posting in this thread. Now get back on topic

Any questions, PM me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Overheal wrote: »
    Someone also distributed KKK pamphlets on Clemson campus not long ago, but do I have judicial evidence to say that it was the KKK who distributed the pamphlets?

I'm pretty sure andy has access to a printer and construction paper. Your self-inflated theories about Antifa spreading deathwishes to Andy Ngo lack credibility. Poor andy always the victim of his own printed cards and friends with masks of his face.

Back to your forum with that nonsense. The amount of whataboutry you post is astonishing.

There is nothing but video evidence on here showing how Antifa is nothing more than a gang of violent degenerates who attacked Gay Asian man because of their political views or how they reported on antifa events

Cute pamphlets.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1191949787324653568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1191949787324653568&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepostmillennial.com%2Fconservative-event-in-portland-targeted-by-antifa-extremists%2F

Watch Andy's face when it hits him...

https://twitter.com/VenCrow/status/1191962484514660353?s=20

Theories? Sure you were the one going on about Ngo staging a robbery at Halloween by trick or treaters and now, him being attack by people in masks of himself and now him distributing cards that he made for himself using a printer and some construction paper. . . . . there is a pattern here. The homophobic attack on that poor chap is all on video showing the involvement of Antifa. Sure that can be anyone wearing black right? Could be proud boys infiltrating your ranks. Never gets old.

I think Antifa is a bit salty because of the exposure that Andy is getting and it's not your cumrads. You try to discredit everything to do with that lad in such a childish way that only adults can see through it.

Theories? Sure you were the one going on about Ngo staging a robbery at Halloween by trick or treaters and now, him being attack by people in masks of himself and now him distributing cards that he made for himself using a printer and some construction paper. . . . . there is a pattern here. The homophobic attack on that poor chap is all on video showing the involvement of Antifa. Sure that can be anyone wearing black right? Could be proud boys infiltrating your ranks. Never gets old.

I think Antifa is a bit salty because of the exposure that Andy is getting and it's not your cumrads. You try to discredit everything to do with that lad in such a childish way that only adults can see through it.

None of those attacks couldn't have been staged by this self-aggrandizing filmographer and he would have a strong motive and ample opportunity to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

How many time does Ngo have to lie to people's faces for them to realise he's a bad faith actor?

Dunno why anyone falls for these grifters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

20Cent wrote: »
    How many time does Ngo have to lie to people's faces for them to realise he's a bad faith actor?

Dunno why anyone falls for these grifters.

they tell people what they want to hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

I see the Paedophile Pat Corcoran was front and centre in the Antifa crowd at the recent free speech rally in Dublin.
    The same Corcoran that some on here said has nothing to do with Antifa...

I see the Paedophile Pat Corcoran was front and centre in the Antifa crowd at the recent free speech rally in Dublin.

No that was somebody dressed up as him. The group was infiltrated. ......

You'll have to give a bit of context there chief, not all of us speak alt right fluently.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

There was a free speech rally in Dublin? Can you share some details, I am extremely pro free speech and believe it should be a right in Ireland.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

The far right is eating itself.
    Donald trump junior had to cut an appearance short after heckling from a mob of right wingers because he wouldn't do a q and a.

• Advertisement

Brian? wrote: »
    There was a free speech rally in Dublin? Can you share some details, I am extremely pro free speech and believe it should be a right in Ireland.

But only when you agree with it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

But only when you agree with it.

No. Always. I don’t believe hate speech laws should exist etc. .

As I’ve said many times, freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequence.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

The far right is eating itself.
    Donald trump junior had to cut an appearance short after heckling from a mob of right wingers because he wouldn't do a q and a.

The 'America First' faction are questioning the 'Israel First' attitude of mainstream conservatism..something I dare say you might agree with.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Another antifa nut job.

https://youtu.be/J4WbCyIo6YA

Video is labeled Antifa but this person isn’t dressed in all black so I’m confused. Also it’s Australia?

Video is labeled Antifa but this person isn’t dressed in all black so I’m confused. Also it’s Australia?

Putting antifa in the title increases the clicks, grifters gotta grift.

• Advertisement

I’m just confused as to whether this Australian guy with the camera in his hands is, like, the leader of Antifa or one of the terror organization generals

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Hmmm… So according to our lovely media: when some guy pops a disrespectful inanimate baby Trump balloon it is considered a "knifing," but a mob of masked Antifa thugs physically and brutally attacking innocent people or is randomly damaging property, it's "fighting against hate?"

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    Hmmm… So according to our lovely media: when some guy pops a disrespectful inanimate baby Trump balloon it is considered a "knifing," but a mob of masked Antifa thugs physically and brutally attacking innocent people or is randomly damaging property, it's "fighting against hate?"

Only in your imagination.

I’m not sure why you think a trump balloon is relevant here? It was after all knifed..

Also this “disrespectful inanimate” balloon. If it is inanimate how did it disrespect anyone?

Where do they find these people.

Right-wing foghorn Avi Yemini charged with assaulting ex-wife
    https://thebrag.com/avi-yemini-charged-assaulting-ex-wife/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Where do they find these people.

Right-wing foghorn Avi Yemini charged with assaulting ex-wife
    https://thebrag.com/avi-yemini-charged-assaulting-ex-wife/
    This has to do with Antifa how, exactly?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

It's a reply to the video posted.

Do you want the penny to fall naturally on you for this one or do you want me to spell it out for you? Take your time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

"Is targeting civians ok with you"

"Depends which country"

Theres no defending that really, sounds dare I say, like a Nazi.

• Advertisement

WrenBoy wrote: »
    "Is targeting civians ok with you"

"Depends which country"

Theres no defending that really, sounds dare I say, like a Nazi.

"Later, when the agency’s head of drone operations explained that the CIA had developed special munitions to limit civilian casualties, the president seemed unimpressed. Watching a previously recorded strike in which the agency held off on firing until the target had wandered away from a house with his family inside, Trump asked, “Why did you wait?” one participant in the meeting recalled."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/for-trump-and-his-generals-victory-has-different-meanings/2018/04/05/8d74eab0-381d-11e8-9c0a-85d477d9a226_story.html

He even says its ok to kill children as young as 3 as they "feed into the machine".

How can they think they are "Anti-fascist", they are the fascists

I watched it again and thats not what he says those are the words the self-confessed and convicted wife-beater shoved into his mouth.

Yes he does literally. from timestamp 5.48.

Who is that guy anyway?
    Besides the fella who posted the video there is zero evidence he has anything to do with antifa.

Watched it again and literally don't hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Who is that guy anyway?
    Besides the fella who posted the video there is zero evidence he has anything to do with antifa.

LOL how do you prove your antifa, dye your hair blue, cover your face in a black mask like a coward.

LOL how do you prove your antifa, dye your hair blue, cover your face in a black mask like a coward.

The only person claiming he's antifa is the wife beater who also claimed he accidentally smashed his wife's head with a chopping board. Looking at his other videos he is an obvious grifter.

Why support or believe someone like that?

Just watched it.
    he says nothing of the sort.
    The grifter is putting words in his mouth.
    How they feck do you guys fall for this so often.

Digital illiteracy is why trump is president.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The only person claiming he's antifa is the wife beater who also claimed he accidentally smashed his wife's head with a chopping board. Looking at his other videos he is an obvious grifter.

Why support or believe someone like that?
    this is always the answer
    they tell people what they want to hear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

TR News ffs :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

Not only anti-fascist but anti-Semitic too.

antifaguy-1.png
    An antifa activist with a history of violence and threatening behaviour across the Pacific Northwest has been arrested on a felony hate crime charge in Seattle for alleged anti-Semitic attacks.

Jamal Oscar Williams, 44, is accused by state prosecutors in Washington state of hate crimes and criminal harassment against Schmuel Levitin, a rabbi, and Ephriam Block. According to court documents, Williams “maliciously and intentionally” followed, threatened to kill and assaulted the men in multiple attacks in October because of their perceived religion.

The irony of being charged with a "Hate crime" .

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/10/31/antifa-protester-charged-anti-semitic-hate-crime/

Hate to break it to you folks but you do know that the behavior of one person doesn't mean that's policy for everyone else.
    Thought that was obvious.

Donald trump junior.

“Name a time when conservatives have disrupted even the furthest leftist on a college campus,” Trump Jr. said to the crowd. “It doesn’t happen that way. We’re willing to listen.”

Minutes later he was heckled off the stage by conservatives. Lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Hate to break it to you folks but you do know that the behavior of one person doesn't mean that's policy for everyone else.
    Thought that was obvious.

do you think that the goon behind your racist friend with the ACAB on his communist shield knows that ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

My right wing conservative chums;
    With all your scare tactics, scaremongering over some randos picking on racists and their brethren, please do not forget that intended or not you are part of a right wing conservative propaganda effort to keep the right kind of people in charge and allow their racist acolytes go about their business unhindered.
    We have a far ways to go to get on level ground let alone the leftist armagedon we're led to believe is happening right now.

Please see this historical footnote from 1970:
    Kent State shootings
    The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre),[3][4][5] were the shootings on May 4, 1970, of unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, during a mass protest against the bombing of neutral Cambodia by United States military forces. Twenty-eight National Guard soldiers fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[6][7]

Some of the students who were shot had been protesting against the Cambodian Campaign, which President Richard Nixon announced during a television address on April 30 of that year. Other students who were shot had been walking nearby or observing the protest from a distance.[8][9]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

Obvs, if a few folk shot cops in the name of antifascism there'd be martial law.

Andy Ngo at it again, trump supporters including an MMA fighter attack a counter protester. Ngo spreads a video that has the start of it cut out and makes it out the victim started it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Fox interviews Lord Haw Haw.

SPLC has obtained some [trigger warning]
    ”dirt”
    on Stephen Miller which demonstrates his white nationalist views and fascist beliefs

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/11/12/stephen-millers-affinity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

More evidence of fascism in the Trump Administration.

SPLC has obtained some [trigger warning]
    ”dirt”
    on Stephen Miller which demonstrates his white nationalist views and fascist beliefs

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/11/12/stephen-millers-affinity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

More evidence of fascism in the Trump Administration.

Isn't Miller Jewish? Aren't a lot of Trumps administration Jewish?

Are you calling this Jewish person a Fascist?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/suspended-sentences-over-clash-with-anti-islam-group-on-luas-1.4080784

Antifa members convicted and receive suspended sentences over the Luas incident a few years ago.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement