Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Waterproof pants

Options
  • 11-11-2019 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations. I had a pair of lined flexothane pants. A serious job no sweat at all. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the same again. What ones are similar or what do ye find are the best?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭TheFarrier

murrak123 wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations. I had a pair of lined flexothane pants. A serious job no sweat at all. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the same again. What ones are similar or what do ye find are the best?

Literally sitting admiring my flexothane pants that I’m wearing, marvelling at the great job they do. You have me panicking now that when they’re worn out I won’t get them again.

These are the ones I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

TheFarrier wrote: »
    Literally sitting admiring my flexothane pants that I’m wearing, marvelling at the great job they do. You have me panicking now that when they’re worn out I won’t get them again.

These are the ones I have.

The last date for posting request letter to Santa is 20th Dec 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭murrak123

Cheers I've seen them alright but the pair in question had a lining on the inside. Dry pants all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭cacs

murrak123 wrote: »
    Cheers I've seen them alright but the pair in question had a lining on the inside. Dry pants all day.

I only wear bib and pu waterproof trousers zero sweat as all moisture and vents out the top. 100% waterproof unbeatable and not expensive. I would never wear pull ups again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Keep an eye out for Lidl/aldi ski pants, or ski pants in TK Max can be good value too.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

cacs wrote: »
    I only wear bib and pu waterproof trousers zero sweat as all moisture and vents out the top. 100% waterproof unbeatable and not expensive. I would never wear pull ups again

Sure ur probably too old for pull ups now lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭50HX

,have a pair of hydro wear a climate pants

Expensive but it's raining here since August :D and i'm still dry

Always wore flexothane but these are a step up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭amacca

50HX wrote: »
    ,have a pair of hydro wear a climate pants

Expensive but it's raining here since August :D and i'm still dry

Always wore flexothane but these are a step up

I have an old hydrowear suit here that was fantastic at the beginn8ng but leaks like a sieve now

Do they have to be sealed again, is there's spray or something that can be used

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭50HX

amacca wrote: »
    I have an old hydrowear suit here that was fantastic at the beginn8ng but leaks like a sieve now

Do they have to be sealed again, is there's spray or something that can be used

That's I don't know

Www.scully.IE they could be worth an email to find out

• Advertisement
Advertisement