Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday 9th Thread

• 09-11-2019 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Have two in my tracker so said I'd start a thread (may not be about tomorrow before the first races).

Tornado Fyler - Naas 15:25 @ 6/4
    Dieg Man - Kelso 13:55 @ 9/2

Bet365 best price! Cheeky double too at 14s.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I have done blackbow/ tornado flyer / Codd in bumper treble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Codd's looks nice value, Some Might Say looks too short imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

I’m off to Aintree and have backed Rosy’s World in the Pertemps qualifier

BumperD wrote: »
    I have done blackbow/ tornado flyer / Codd in bumper treble

I got a 4/9 shot beaten after backing it at evens :pac:
    The weight of my money was too much of a burden

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Top Notch in the 3.15 at Aintree my only bet of the day. Was 3s this morning some money coming for him. Roksanna is a good horse but most of her form comes at 3m, only real worthwhile form at 2m4 was getting handed the mares by BDD at Cheltenham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3.15 Aintree, Roksana, around 5/4'ish Definitely lay bet for me and my best bet of the day. Looks a good opportunity for the 2nd fav to win but for me just the lay on Roksana, just can't for the life of me see it getting home in front.

Luke Harvey is so hard to listen and watch

Might be my last bet of the day, not feeling up to too much betting today.

3.40 Kelso, Exelerator Express, around 11/8 and getting well backed. But for me I'm not liking the horse. I'm not worried about the 216 days since last run but I just can't find anything to justify if winning apart from the trainers name. Definite lay bet for me. The others look evenly matched and could be a close call at the line apart from the fav who's hopefully well beaten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

BumperD wrote: »
    Luke Harvey is so hard to listen and watch

Nice guy and and his enthusiasm for the sport is admirable.

Does however, look like a turtle was dragged from its shell, thrown into a suit and put in front of a television camera.

At the price I'll get involved

5.40 Southwell, Lexington Flair, quite short at around 5/4 in a trappy enough race but I think the 5/4 is still value. I've had a nice win bet on the horse. Hopefully it will get the job done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Have two in my tracker so said I'd start a thread (may not be about tomorrow before the first races).

Tornado Fyler - Naas 15:25 @ 6/4
    Dieg Man - Kelso 13:55 @ 9/2

Bet365 best price! Cheeky double too at 14s.

Tornado Flyer impressive! Dieg Man fell :(

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭jay1988

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    At the price I'll get involved

5.40 Southwell, Lexington Flair, quite short at around 5/4 in a trappy enough race but I think the 5/4 is still value. I've had a nice win bet on the horse. Hopefully it will get the job done.

Only 80L behind the winner....

Edited to say: not trying to be smart there, i backed it myself. 😔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

jay1988 wrote: »
    Only 80L behind the winner....

Edited to say: not trying to be smart there, i backed it myself. 😔

You’re better off being smart...yer man is a fantasist/imbecile.

Earendil wrote: »
    Nice guy and and his enthusiasm for the sport is admirable.

Does however, look like a turtle was dragged from its shell, thrown into a suit and put in front of a television camera.

I don’t know, he comes across as way too giddy / acting the eejit at times but look it’s easy be critical this side of the camera I guess

Advertisement