Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish postcards

Options
  • 20-10-2019 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Howdy do, I'm looking for postcards of Irish scenes that I can include in Christmas cards I'm sending abroad.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Old? New? Where are you based approximately?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭BANNERMAN98

New Home wrote: »
    Old? New? Where are you based approximately?

I'm in limerick. I'm flexible in terms of condition. They will be going to the US, Canada, etc

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A few places that spring to mind for second-had ones (had you been in Dublin, I'd have sent you straight to George's Street Arcade): charity shops, locally-run €2 shops (as opposed to the big chains), or online (Adverts, Free.
    For new ones, Easons, most newsagents, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭BANNERMAN98

New Home wrote: »
    A few places that spring to mind for second-had ones (had you been in Dublin, I'd have sent you straight to George's Street Arcade): charity shops, locally-run €2 shops (as opposed to the big chains), or online (Adverts, Free.
    For new ones, Easons, most newsagents, etc.

Good idea, there's a few charity shops around here I can try. I see one on done deal has around 1500 cards but wants €110 for them. I don't need Anywhere near that many.

• Advertisement
Advertisement