Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on registering company

Options
  • 11-11-2019 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi scratching head for a while on this one.

I register a company, lets say ONESTOP

under that very same registered company can I have two separate business operating which are online business.

REGISTERED COMPANY A ONESTOP

B GOODVIBES

C WOLF RIDERS

B and C are operating as two separate companies online but under the umbrella of company A

Hope that makes sense any help would be great. maybe its simple dont want to make a judgment on what i am not certain of

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭thegolfer

Hi scratching head for a while on this one.

I register a company, lets say ONESTOP

under that very same registered company can I have two separate business operating which are online business.

REGISTERED COMPANY A ONESTOP

B GOODVIBES

C WOLF RIDERS

B and C are operating as two separate companies online but under the umbrella of company A

Hope that makes sense any help would be great. maybe its simple dont want to make a judgment on what i am not certain of

It's straight forward.

One company, with two business names. The company trades as A and B, similar to above.

You could have one or two bank accounts if you preferred, might make it easier for administration however everyone to their own.

From a taxes point the company would be registered, and all transactions go through the one tax number.

Advertisement