Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

INIM Security System

Options
  • 05-11-2019 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a quote for a system called INIM. it was a about €200 cheaper than HKC. Anyone ever heard of it? Any reason you'd pay more for HKC instead?

Thanks
    Beau

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

Beau wrote: »
    Hi,

I got a quote for a system called INIM. it was a about €200 cheaper than HKC. Anyone ever heard of it? Any reason you'd pay more for HKC instead?

Thanks
    Beau

No, did you source it from a local on the ground supplier or Doctor google

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Drifter50 wrote: »
    No, did you source it from a local on the ground supplier or Doctor google

From a local called Colt Alarms.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

Beau wrote: »
    From a local called Colt Alarms.

They have the Irish agency for this equipment.
    I do not know of the equipment, I never used it, all i know is it is Italian.

All I would say is, HKC have approx 90% of the Irish Market, which means most installers know it and I reckon there are very few of us out there who have zero experience of HKC equipment.
    HKC equipment can be purchased from any supplier and they are based in Dublin.

I cannot say the same about INIM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

kub wrote: »
    They have the Irish agency for this equipment.
    I do not know of the equipment, I never used it, all i know is it is Italian.

All I would say is, HKC have approx 90% of the Irish Market, which means most installers know it and I reckon there are very few of us out there who have zero experience of HKC equipment.
    HKC equipment can be purchased from any supplier and they are based in Dublin.

I cannot say the same about INIM.

Ok thanks, this means little to me tbh, find this whole alarm thing confusing.

Advertisement