Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noraut Poker / jamma cabs

Options
  • 03-11-2019 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Noraut Poker cabs
    POST/COLLECTION: collection
    PRICE: €99 each
    PAYMENT: Paypal/cash

I got these from the recent raid. 100 was what the owner wanted for them, so putting them at 99 just because two digits look better than three :)
    I was going to convert them into dedicated cabs as they make tidy little cabaret style cabs once all done but I've zero space for them so I'd rather pass them on for the same price to someone else. No profit or cut, just what I got them for

They didn't come with a monitor but I can throw one for free for each cab as I got a few from the raid too. The monitors are untested though and will need a new tube (a standard 14inch tv tube will do) and most likely a recap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

These make fantastic conversions, great price!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Could i get one please and I'll take the monitors too if still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Sure I can throw in one of the monitors with the cab . pm me and we'll take it from there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I will take the other (with monitor) if you still have it please

it's yours so :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

One poker cabinet collected.
    Thanks again to Ollie, lovely welcoming house and a great chat and tour of games/workshop.
    A pure gent.

still have one left ;)
    I'd rather it went to someone who won't resell it and can collect in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Oooh ... If you can scrounge up a working (ish) monitor, I'll offer asking and collect. I ruined my previous cab trying to force a 17 inch CRT into it.

If you don't give to trout, I will take. I have a van

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

awww man i cant believe i missed out on this.

Will u have more coming available again do u think?

• Advertisement

trout I have a monitor for it but I don't think it's working. at the very least it'll need a recap and tube swapping.
    Otherwise, if your plan is to put a 60in 1 or a pandora or game elf in it you can take one of the VGA monitors I have free.
    Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

It's a pandora project, so a CRT that fits would be good enough for me. SOLD!

now gone thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement