Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early intervention pre-school

Options
  • 09-09-2019 5:01pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know a lot of people have issues securing early intervention for their kids and spaces in schools etc. The playschool that my kids went to is a wonderful place and they need more kids for their early intervention class.

Early Intervention Preschool Service

Limited places still available at Tiddlywinks & Scallywags Early Intervention Preschool in Maynooth Co. Kildare. For more information phone 0858581679
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

Anybody else have children starting preschool this September? My boy started last week. He was in for two hours on the first day without issue. Had a wobble on the second day though. He will go two days a week. Not trying mainstream until next September.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭cornflake1

fits wrote: »
    Anybody else have children starting preschool this September? My boy started last week. He was in for two hours on the first day without issue. Had a wobble on the second day though. He will go two days a week. Not trying mainstream until next September.
    My eldest just started. She is doing five days. Day one she wasn't sure what was going on. Day two she cried and didn't want to go. Day three was better and on day four she asked to go. She loves it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

We are back in tomorrow as it was closed today. Fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Anyone who feels their child may need extra intervention in preschool should talk to their preschool coordinator about AIM's, my nephew is into his second year of it, it's fantastic, link below.

https://aim.gov.ie/

Advertisement