Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Hilux Jeep stolen this morning from Portmarnock REG 141 MO 1842

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Might help if title is updated to Hilux?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 159conor

It confused me , calling a Toyota a jeep is just odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

159conor wrote: »
    Seriously? The guys machine has been stolen and you’re coming up with this ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Guys, back on topic please.

159conor wrote: »

What an idiotic comment, you know full well that people in Ireland use the term “Jeep” as a general term to mean all 4x4s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Are these particularly easy to get going?Most car thefts nowadays are with keys stolen I would have thought? (I'm assuming if the alarm was going off they didnt have the keys)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Sorry to hear the bad news. I'm guessing it was likely carried primarily for the tools in it. Unlikely I'd see it around this neck of the woods. Nonetheless,
    I'll keep an eye out in my travels.

Advertisement