Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to train the brain to place people in situations with detailed face expressions ?

Options
  • 20-10-2019 4:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

The title explains it really but I'll give an example.

Say you want to place your loved one in one of Ariana Grande's music videos & play out this scenario in your head (replacing Ariana for your loved one in the music video) including body shape, hair colour, different facial expressions etc.

I've been constantly rewatching one of Ariana's music videos trying to replace her in my head for a loved one but I'm finding it quite tricky to do.

How could you train your brain to do this ? Any tips or suggestions ?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭qwerty13

See a doctor. And that’s not meant as a flippant remark.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lightson4321

qwerty13 wrote: »
    See a doctor. And that’s not meant as a flippant remark.

I'm not actually trying to place a loved one into an Ariana Grande video replacing her for Ariana..

That was just an example ?

You never watched a movie, tv programme or sports event of someone sexy & famous & think to yourself "aw I wish my partner was in that event exactly as my partner is" ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭joeguevara

If you have problems imagining things get them to act out the scene from the song or film you want.

It is a strange question without context. I have never heard of anyone want to replace a film character or a music video exactly with a loved one.

Is there a reason you want to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lightson4321

joeguevara wrote: »
    If you have problems imagining things get them to act out the scene from the song or film you want.

It is a strange question without context. I have never heard of anyone want to replace a film character or a music video exactly with a loved one.

Is there a reason you want to do this?

Hmm yeah asking them to act it out could help, thanks for that suggestion.

I know it's a left of field question to ask, it could be used for roleplay in bed for example. Like a famous movie scene & the couple end up having sex in the film.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Mod note:

OP as this doesn't appear to be a personal issue for you, I'll have to lock this thread. General discussion is not allowed in this forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement