Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-03-2017, 23:37   #1
Insect Overlord

Learning Irish

Míle buíochas le gaeilge go deo as ucht snáithe a thosnú ar an ábhar seo don chéad uair i 2010. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056094730 Faraor, tá an-chuid den eolas sin as-dáta anois. Ní oibríonn an chuid is mó de na nascanna a bhí sa snáithe sin. Seo ceann nua atá suas chun dáta.
Many thanks to the poster gaeilge go deo for starting the original thread on this topic in 2010. Unfortunately, much of the information in those early posts is now out of date. Many of the links provided no longer work This is a new effort to provide more up-to-date information for beginners/learners of Irish.

Tarlaíonn sé go minic go n-iarrtar ar chabhair/chomhairle ó thaobh foghlaim na Gaeilge de.
There are often requests for help/advice with regards to learning Irish.

Seo roinnt leideanna agus nasc a bheidh úsáideach más main leat an Ghaeilge a fhoghlaim.
Here are a few tips and resources that might be useful if you want to learn Irish.

Ranganna agus Diancheachtanna Classes and Grinds
Conradh Na Gaeilge

GaelChultúr

Foras na Gaeilge

Oideas Gael

Gaeilge.ie

Duolingo

Memrise

Rang Gaeilge

Bitesize Irish Gaelic

Daltaí na Gaeilge *Esp. USA and Canada*

Crash Course Education

Ciorcal Comhrá Conversation Circle/Group
Modh fíor-éifeachtach chun an Ghaeilge a fhoghlaim agus a chleachtadh ná Ciorcal Comhrá. Is féidir leat éisteacht le daoine eile ag caint sa teanga, agus is feidir leat d'fhoclóir nua a úsáid.
A very effective and enjoyable method of learning Irish is with a Ciorcal Comhrá/Conversation Group. You can listen to others speaking the language, and use the new words you have learned.
Pop-Up Gaeltacht
(mobile link: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=936562433116447)

Is Leor Beirt

Gaelport

Meet-Up

Leabhair Books
Tá go leor leabhar ar fáil chun cabhrú leat an Ghaeilge a fhoghlaim.
There are many books out there to help you learn Irish.
Buntús Cainte

Teach your self Irish

Gaeilge Gan Stró/Gramadach Gan Stró

Turas Teanga

An Ghaeilge Ó Lá Go Lá

Naisc Idirlín Internet Links
Daltaí na Gaeilge
ILF
Talk Irish
#Gaeilge ar Twitter
Cuardaigh Gaeilge ar www.facebook.com
BBC (*last updated January 2012*)

Coláistí Gaeltachta -Gaeltacht Courses[/B][B]
Gael Linn

Comhchoiste Náisiúnta na gColáistí Samhraidh

Coláiste Naomh Eoin, Dublin

An Rinn

Spleodar Teo.

Coláiste Lurgan

Coláiste Uisce

YouTube

Ag Foghlaim Gaeilge
TG Lurgan

Tá i bhfad níos mó ná seo, is dócha. Más main leat, cuir suas rud ar bith a chaill mé amach air.
There are many more resources than these, of course. Feel free to post up anything I missed.

Go n-eirí an t-ádh leat.

Last edited by Insect Overlord; 27-03-2017 at 01:15.
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
27-03-2017, 21:30   #2
Cathellen

Just found a great new resource......tgh4 website www.tg4.ie/foghlaim. I had a bit of difficulty getting into it. I foungd it best to get into the site and then search for Foghlaim. There is a huge range of videos on everyday topics also excercises. It's aimed at the Béal Trial san árdteist but any one can use it, Well worth a visit.
(2) thanks from:
08-11-2017, 15:50   #3
LadyLorr20

Hi guys,

Would there be anyone on here who would have used Gramadach gan stro? Intermediate level?

I have it and it’s brilliant, but I’ve scratched the CD and I can’t continue listening to it. Would anyone know where I could purchase the CD alone again? I don’t want to have to repurchase the book when I already have it?
05-09-2018, 10:42   #4
sabrewolfe

I've found the mango languages app very useful for getting back up to speed with Irish. Its amazing how much is still knocking around in your head even after almost 20 years after you finished school. If your a member of any irish library you can sign up for it for free.

http://www.dublincity.ie/main-menu-s...e-using-your-3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion