Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double team MS Paint game

Options
  • 13-09-2019 6:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45

Hope this is ok to do but it looks fun to be in charge of as well as to play.

Sign up here to be part of a game where two chains are formed describing one picture.This game will run from whenever there are enough people signed up and the reveal will be after the one that is currently running.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Describer please, don't mind where :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Doubleteam supreme!
    I mean In!
    Paint, describe, I'll take it either way. Both. At the same time. I'm not sure how this works.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,435 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sounds great Reppohc :) Happy to play either paint or describe anytime in chain.

(might wanna add a thread link in the forum game calendar or maybe start an upcoming mspaint game notification thread?)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I'll play. Either describer or painter. Whatever you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yep I'll do either :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Reppohc

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Sounds great Reppohc :) Happy to play either paint or describe anytime in chain.

(might wanna add a thread link in the forum game calendar or maybe start an upcoming mspaint game notification thread?)

Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’m in.
    Describer please!

In for whatever suits ya best

In! Please put me down as a painter (I need the practice! :p) but if you're short of describers then I'll do that instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

GIMME DAT!!!!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

in for whatever :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

In as whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Reading everyone saying in as whatever is making me think it would be good if you didn't tell us and it was part of the reveal who did what :pac:

tusk wrote: »
    Reading everyone saying in as whatever is making me think it would be good if you didn't tell us and it was part of the reveal who did what :pac:

That's sounds fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

In please, chain 1, link 5, describer.

Kolido wrote: »
    In please, chain 1, link 5, describer.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a4f6515061bde2189aad4ca6a37c4ca81f3edbaba&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I'll paint or describe but I'm away the week after next so first chain if possible. Or later if you think it'll take a couple of weeks to go back up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

IN
    Either prefer describe

Pretzill wrote: »
    I'll paint or describe but I'm away the week after next so first chain if possible. Or later if you think it'll take a couple of weeks to go back up :)

Its two chains at the same time with two describers getting the same pic and describing it and those descriptions each going down its own chain.
    When you say away are you going somewhere with no internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Good (wo)man reppohc! I'm in. Painting is more fun so stick me down as a painter please.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    (wo)man

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sign me up, preference painter, but anything is preferred over nothing.

If a FG mod sees this, can they fix tag to open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Reppohc wrote: »
    Its two chains at the same time with two describers getting the same pic and describing it and those descriptions each going down its own chain.
    When you say away are you going somewhere with no internet?

Somewhere with no time :D but you can always sub me out if need be.

Pretzill wrote: »
    Somewhere with no time :D but you can always sub me out if need be.

There's no panic I'll make a spreadsheet on Monday and will fit you in somewhere.

Rikand wrote: »
    in for whatever :)

Describer preferred. Have a lot on the next couple of weeks, but I'll paint if needed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

In for whichever please

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

In for whatever is needed

Chopper appears to be on holiday by his undertitle, hopefully he'll be back soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Rikand wrote:
    Chopper appears to be on holiday by his undertitle, hopefully he'll be back soon

We will sort something out to find a new game runner I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I don't mind offering to run it.

Advertisement