Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blog Contributors Wanted For Post on the Trading Online Voucher Scheme...

Options
  • 19-12-2020 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I'm looking to interview as many people as possible for a blog post that I'm writing on the Trading Online Voucher Scheme by the Local Enterprise Office.

It's basically going to be a resource post for people considering applying for the TOVS. I'm hoping to cover areas such as pitfalls, best practices, working with agencies, how to make the money go further etc...

If you have applied for the TOVS or are thinking of applying. Or you have dealings with the scheme tangentially through your work. And you feel like you have something you'd like to contribute pls DM me...

In return, I can give you a quote attribution and backlink from my blog post to your site. At the moment my site is relatively new.

If you'd like to be involved or know anyone that would like to. Pls, don't hesitate to contact me...

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭pnecilcaser

Hey, what's your blog? Would love to read this when you are finished. I am just getting started with freelance web design and had my first chat with LEO last week which is where I heard about the TOV. I build webistes so apparently I can't apply for the TOV because it's deemed that I can do the work myself but I know that a lot of other businesses are using the TOV to pay for advertisements on Google and Facebook to promote their services. That's something that I would find useful because when you are just strating it's hard to grab attention and get those first few clients.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭MouseMan01

Hey, what's your blog? Would love to read this when you are finished. I am just getting started with freelance web design and had my first chat with LEO last week which is where I heard about the TOV. I build webistes so apparently I can't apply for the TOV because it's deemed that I can do the work myself but I know that a lot of other businesses are using the TOV to pay for advertisements on Google and Facebook to promote their services. That's something that I would find useful because when you are just strating it's hard to grab attention and get those first few clients.

Thanks pnecilcaser.

I'll let you know when it's finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭garyskeepers

I'll look forward to reading this too..

I didn't know you couldn't use the TOV for a website building biz... that is a shame, but it also saves me a bit of time today as that is what I was gonna do.

I've DM'd the mods 4 times with regards to posting a link here with a short survey asking people about their experience with the TOVS...

No replies so far. I guess it mustn't be allowed...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

MouseMan01 wrote: »
    I've DM'd the mods 4 times with regards to posting a link here with a short survey asking people about their experience with the TOVS...

No replies so far. I guess it mustn't be allowed...

It's been Christmas :cool:. First time near a laptop and got your PM. I've sent you a PM.

The Gloomster! E&BM Mod :D

• Advertisement

Got it.

Thanks Gloomtastic! :-)

Advertisement