Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are sexist posts ok again in AH

Options
  • 23-04-2014 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

The one about Ok to punch a lady is particularly vile and has been open since 12:30
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

efb wrote: »
    The one about Ok to punch a lady is particularly vile and has been open since 12:30

Yeah, bit shocked about that myself. I didn't report it as I presumed it'd just be closed anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

And before people attack me it's not the self defence that the issue it's the derogatory language

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭sillyoulfool

The language in it is horrendous , describing the victim as a "Kúnt" and a "fat bitch".
    My own view is that it is clearly trolling , sexist, and abusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, bit shocked about that myself. I didn't report it as I presumed it'd just be closed anyway.

And therein lies a problem. If we don't get reports, we don't always see the stuff that needs reporting...
    The language in it is horrendous , describing the victim as a "Kúnt" and a "fat bitch".
    My own view is that it is clearly trolling , sexist, and abusive.
    Its a shame you didn't report it. 
    efb wrote: »
    Normally I'd suggest reporting it, but I see you did that a few minutes before posting this thread, so I'm sure the mods will get to it.

As this thread is a question about what a forum allows, or not, and is not feedback, I'll close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement