Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tha place is dead Ted!

Options
  • 20-04-2014 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Any sign of a Shop open? :/ Forecourt or the likes....? (Before anyone asks can I not go one day without needing a shop, going yesterday for today wouldn't have worked.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Any sign of a Shop open? :/ Forecourt or the likes....? (Before anyone asks can I not go one day without needing a shop, going yesterday for today wouldn't have worked.)

Loads of shops open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Really? Forecourts and such? To be honest I havn't even checked. I was lazy and asked Boards. What I did start to do was look up the hours for Dunnes and Tesco and they're both closed. I couldn't actually believe it when I saw closed written beside them. Would tomorrow not be the day for the city to be shut-down like so-to-speak. If there are a few shops open am very surprised Dunnes and Tesco aren't. :confused:

Tesco is/was open all day.

Oh was it! What the feic did I look up so. I obvs. musta been confused. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

Do you know that most of the posters here are from Planet Earth? :)

• Advertisement

Birroc wrote: »
    Do you know that most of the posters here are from Planet Earth? :)

the op was under the influence of something intoxicating going by this thread and other posts today id guess.

WHAT?!? :confused::confused: and thanked too?!? :D Why?!? :pac: Can a person not ask if shops are open now on a Bank Holiday Weekend anymore no?

Close Thread Mods please for these people and their notions. :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

WHAT?!? :confused::confused: and thanked too?!? :D Why?!? :pac: Can a person not ask if shops are open now on a Bank Holiday Weekend anymore no?

Close Thread Mods please for these people and their notions. :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

It was a reference to your "Location" but also a slightly reference to how crazy you appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok this isn't going anywhere good now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement