Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My UFC 89 predictions and bets

Options
  • 08-10-2008 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Bisping Vs Leben

- With Leben being at 2.9 with some of the exchanges I think thats a good bet to take. Thus far when tested with mid to upper level talent Bisping has come up short (Evans) and obviously Hamill. Not saying Leben is in a category with either Evans or Hamill but at 2.9 thats worth a rattle.

Leben via TKO

Keith Jardine Vs Brandon Vera
    Again, another good value bet with Jardine at 2.5 on the betting exchanges. Considering Vera's inconsistent performances, his last cut not looking to good and Jardine's "Win one, lose one" tendancy and also his penchant for timing against kickboxers, I definitely go with Jardine on this.

Jardine by UD.

RTS Vs Luiz Cane
    Soku via decapitation -

Liaudin Vs David Bielkheden
    Interesting one this, I am looking forward to seeing what David Bielkheden displays coming back from his devastating loss to Sanchez. Money will be on Jess though - another good outside bet.

Paul Taylor Vs Chris Lytle
    Taylor's got this one - look for Lytle to over commit and get TKO'd.

Other fights that I'm interested in but wont be betting on is
    Stout - See if his ground game has improved at all.
    Carwin - If you have ANY spare cash at all - pile it all onto Shane Carwin. His odds at the moment are pretty accurate - put a grand on and get 200 back. Wish I had a spare grand! :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Vera says he is walking around at 202 so cut not an issue

Advertisement