Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Figaros barber

Options
  • 30-08-2015 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Just wondering if you need an appointment to get your hair cut there? The site says you do except on Saturdays but someone on facebook said you could just walk in and wait most of the time.

Also what about retro on denmark street?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Just wondering if you need an appointment to get your hair cut there? The site says you do except on Saturdays but someone on facebook said you could just walk in and wait most of the time.

Also what about retro on denmark street?

I don't go to Figaro often but on the odd occasion I've been there I didn't have an appointment, you can expect to q though for quite a while!

Same with Retro, only been once or twice but no appointment needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Derbhoy

Very Expensive in there .Great Competition in town these days with the influx of the Pop up Barbers!

Derbhoy wrote: »
    Very Expensive in there .Great Competition in town these days with the influx of the Pop up Barbers!

Agreed, Figaro prices are a good 7/8€ more then anywhere else in town and personally I've never found the haircut to be anything special!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Derbhoy

My haircut is a Mach 3 for what's left but with a teenage son I am kept posted on prices !

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JoseAmnesia

Skuxx wrote: »
    Agreed, Figaro prices are a good 7/8€ more then anywhere else in town and personally I've never found the haircut to be anything special!

I've heard that, thought i might chance it once though. What about retro, how much do they charge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Best barber in Limerick and worth paying the price

I've heard that, thought i might chance it once though. What about retro, how much do they charge?

I don't know how much they charge, the average around town is between €15 and €17 I reckon so they're somewhere around that bracket Id say!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Skuxx wrote: »
    Same with Retro, only been once or twice but no appointment needed!

Retro is the best barber in town IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

You don't need an appointment for Figaros however if you don't want to be waiting for ages I'd recommend you make one or else go in early in the morning. I definitely think they are worth the price they're only a few Euros more than most other barbers. I would not recommend Retro any time I've been in there is has always been hit and miss some days you could get a good hair cut some days they could butcher you. This is never happened me in Figaros they are extremely consistent.

Advertisement