Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options
1209210211212213215»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm kinda leaning towards the idea now of actually getting Fallout 76 as I've a few friends who are big FO fans so I'd definitely have a crew to play with.

Only problem is....I'd much rather get it on PC but friends have PS4, I have a Pro but I'm wary of how bad CPU performance was in FO4 on the consoles....I wonder if F76 will be better optimized or is that a pipe-dream given that the general engine is clunky and badly put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭brady12

Anyone suggest mods for fallout 4 for ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

brady12 wrote: »
    Anyone suggest mods for fallout 4 for ps4?

There was one that made a lot of the closed houses, open. I cant remember the name but it was quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

The Nexus Most Endorsed tabs probably has some of the best/most useful mods available for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Started a new campaign recently as the GOTY edition was available on PS+. Id never played any of the DLC originally so its almost like a new game for me. Have cleared Far Harbour and killed everyone except the residents. Then started on Nuka World and have gotten through the gauntlet. Really enjoying it. In my first play through i sided with the Brotherhood but I dont know if I will have the inclination for a full play through once all the DLC is completed as FH alone probably took me around 15 hours. Smashing game imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

How is this game compared to Skyrim ?

Asking as it's the same company and game engine as Skyrim ( which I love ). Also, seem similar loot wise ...

And it's on GamePass.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I enjoyed it, I loved exploring the world, the main story ain't great though and there's these annoying what I guess you would call radiant quest, there really repetitive but can be ignored for the most part, some of the sides quests are good though, then there's the base building aspect which I also enjoyed,loved building up my settlement, I would prefer fallout to skyrim though as I prefer the fallout setting even though I really enjoyed skyrim. I would say give it a seeing as its on gamepass, I assume you'll get all the dlc as well, is fallout 3 and new vegas on gamepass? If they are give them a go as well, fallout 3 I absolutely loved that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Fallout 3, New Vegas and also Fallout 4 all excellent games. I'm like the above I liked the Elder Scrolls games but prefer the Fallout series better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Definitely prefer FO4 to Skyrim. Skyrim I enjoyed but found quite unwieldy. While there is a fair bit of bloat in FO4, alot of it can be completely ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I'd love to see a fix on PC for the Weapon Debris problem with RTX gpus. Hopefully that's something they will look at.

Constant crashes because of that the last time I played the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I actually replayed a lot of games the past few years that I played on PC and then replayed them on Xbox so I might actually replay this. Shame though is I actually played this on Xbox so I do not have the bonus of achievements to be earned for replaying it a second time since I already have the achievements.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It will have a new list just like skyrim on next gen did I would think, so you can get the achievements again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Seeing this thread pop up again makes me want to strap the Pip-Boy onto my arm and start playing the game again.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 jobrien874ie

I know what you mean :D - ashamed I never completed the campaign, didnt find it as engrossing as Vegas

Advertisement