Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

screenshot/proof of bets

Options
  • 20-07-2010 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

well folks, i often see screenshots of bets posted on here, im wondering how you take a screenshot, or what way would anyone recommend to keep proof of a bet being placed???

basically il be placing some bets and dont want pp having any chance of not paying out i want proof of bets as it will be large amounts

or am i being ridiculous???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

if ur on windows 7 use the snipping tool
    or if not use the print screen key on your keyboard and open windows paint and hit ctrl + v :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

325_coupe wrote: »
    well folks, i often see screenshots of bets posted on here, im wondering how you take a screenshot, or what way would anyone recommend to keep proof of a bet being placed???

basically il be placing some bets and dont want pp having any chance of not paying out i want proof of bets as it will be large amounts

or am i being ridiculous???

well usually if their not going to pay out on the bet, they wouldnt take it in the first place, you'll find that they have a max amount on which you can place on a selection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭scheister

well placing bets online they will always be viewable in your account with that bookie. but we it is extra back up you are looking for. use the print screen button its above ur number keys. press this along with control then open up mspaint or microsoft word and paste in then save the file

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 325_coupe

dotsflan wrote: »
    well usually if their not going to pay out on the bet, they wouldnt take it in the first place, you'll find that they have a max amount on which you can place on a selection

yeah true that!

thanks for the help lads

Advertisement