Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V One RR WC team edition- price help

Options
  • 06-03-2010 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Hi guys im clearing out some of my old RC kits, i am thinking of going back to racing but i think ill stick to the RTR class (HPI RS4 3), which leaves me with a near Mint Vone RR, so im going to put it up on adverts but since ive been out of the loop for a while ive no idea what its worth at all,im not silly i know its not worth any where near what i originally paid for it but could anyone hazzard a guess?? I guess i really just want it used specially while its still a current chassis as it doing no good sitting in a case.

Thanks in advance
    Anthony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

pm'ed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Thanks bro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

So, what's the verdict then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

T-Maxx wrote: »
    So, what's the verdict then?

The verdict is , its worth a fair bit but im not going to get it :D no seriously i will never use it again and with it being a current chassis it would be a shame to see it waste in a case, ill throw it up on ORCA and adverts and see how i get on but not expecting much tbh would be good to see it being used all the same.

Advertisement