Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for Leopardstown (18th June)

Options
  • 18-06-2008 2:54pm

Howdy,

Going to Leopardstown tonight with work but I haven't a clue about horses and was wondering does anybody have any tips for tonights races. I noticed in the Horse racing forum that one poster gave the nod to 2nd glance in the 7.05 so any others would be welcomed.

There's a pint in it for any winners (in the form of a donation to the SSF).

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

I'm heading up tonight too shifty but my only advice is to ignore the nags and just get a solid few pints in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Got word for esparanto in 8.05 ;)

pwhite587 wrote: »
    I'm heading up tonight too shifty but my only advice is to ignore the nags and just get a solid few pints in.

Solid advice, on any given night ;) . Probably the only dead cert. of the night is that I'll be trolleyed going home. Best of luck tonight yourself, Mr. White.
    Got word for esparanto in 8.05 ;)

Cheers.

Advertisement