Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What website do you submit your pws data too?

Options
  • 29-12-2014 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've already asked this in the personal weather station thread, but I thought that it might get a better response out in its own thread.

What weather forcasting website do you submit your data to? I'd like to think I'm contributing a little to the community.
    wunderground seems a little US focused, and the closest I can find to Ireland is the UK met offices W.O.W.

Let me know what you consider to be your the best crowdsourced weather forecast site or if anyone has their own little project let me know if you would like my data.

BTW - it's a simple WS2083 station connected to a Raspberry pi running weewx (no customisation yet) and is based in Longford. 10 min snapshots on http://weather.whitehillenv.com

Advertisement