Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in San Diego

Options
  • 27-02-2011 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Any info/advice for somewhere to live for 3 to 5 months in San diego... Either mission beach or pacific beach! Ill be alone and dont mind living with locals etc.. now i have checked various websites etc but all the rentals are available right away...

If i wing it and sort it when im there would that be a good idea or have ye experts any advice!!

cheers.. o im trying for a max of 500 dollars a month... also proving difficult!! yeiks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Try and get in with other irish people before you go over, you will need numbers to get a cheap place. If you dont know anyone stay in Banana Bungalows on Pacific Beach for a couple of nights $20 a night bar weekends, load of irish there and usually hang out right in front of hostel so go talk to people. The county jerseys usually give it away.

People will want to live to join up. Lived in a 2 bedroom house with 8 other people and we paid $1400 a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 stef.m

Myself and 2 other lads are heading over in May till September, we'll be looking for a group of people to stay with so accommodation is cheap. Let me know If you're interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Guncutter

It's not on the beaches but you might consider oldtownplace.com

It's about 15-20min by bus to the beaches and you get a private room for about $800 a month in a nice place with everything you need...

Advertisement