Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jobs in Offaly

Options
  • 05-12-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭

With the recession afftecting so many people and Job losses been at an all time high I though maybe we could start a jobs in Offaly thread.

The idea is that if you know of a job going locally just post it up. It can be anything from a few hours in a local shop to a Mangaging Directors job at a large multinational. If you hear of a job just post it here and let the good folk of Offaly know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Good idea Quazzie,
    I do here of some from time to time. Will post next time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Old thread but I thought I'd use it instead of creating a new one.

Experienced Store Manager required in the Offaly area. Previous experience in a fast paced retail environment essential.

If you are motivated innovative and driven with a passion for retail management in a fast paced retail outlet the this could be the position for you.

Very competitive remuneration package for the right candidate

Apply with cv to payroll.sraccount@yahoo.com or in writing to SR Accountancy Services, 2 Abbey Street, Cahir, Co Tipperary, or apply at https://offalyjobs.ie/job/13998937/retail-store-manager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Macari's traditional fish and chips takeaway in Clara, County Offaly, is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join the team.

Applications must be over 18 with experience in the food and beverage industry, dealing with customers, food preparation and serving and cash handling.

The position is evenings and weekends. Spoken and written english is essential to the role.

To discuss the role or for more information please email a cv to macaris.clara@gmail.com or apply at https://offalyjobs.ie/job/14137384/sales-assistant-in-take-away

Advertisement