Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HBO box sets from $14.99

Options
  • 13-07-2020 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭

Game of thrones, Sopranos, The Wire etc

Digital code.

https://digitaladdictsanonymous.com/

Unfortunately US accounts only but there are ways & means of obtaining & viewing them outside of the US. I’m told google play is the easiest as they show up in your YouTube account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Something about that website's design doesn't exactly put trust in me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Can't be legit surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Looks to me like one of a myriad of the free streaming sites/apps that are out there, but this crowd are asking you to part with your hard earned cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Admittedly, crappy site design.

In the US, you generally get a digital download code with purchase of DVD/Blu-ray

They buy unused codes from consumers of dvd/Blu-ray and resell.

I’ve no affiliation with them but have bought a GOT code for google play from them. Seasons 1-8 for $14.99. Will be buying some others.

I’ll leave it up to yourselves wether or not you want to take the risk, I’m happy with my initial purchase.

It takes a couple of hours to get the code by email as it appears to be a manual process.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

So if I go to redeem say the G.O.T.code on my Google play will it show up on my Google play under TV shows? Or on my YouTube ?

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

So if I go to redeem say the G.O.T.code on my Google play will it show up on my Google play under TV shows? Or on my YouTube ?

Well for a start, you can’t buy tv shows on the Irish google play store afaik. So you prob need a vpn or proxy of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Just wondering what workaround op is using so to view them...
    Well for a start, you can’t buy tv shows on the Irish google play store afaik. So you prob need a vpn or proxy of some sort.

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Just wondering what workaround op is using so to view them...

Have NORDVPN, they show up in both the play app & YouTube

Advertisement