Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones €142

• 28-07-2019 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

51f8%2BeCLI9L._SL1000_.jpg
    61TjrrUVo5L._SL1333_.jpg
    51XY%2BYT4TrL._SL1333_.jpg

Buy from Panasonic direct £124.99 + PW/PM using code " HEADPHONES50 ".
    (€138.30 + €3.95 parcel wizard / parcel wizard)

• Bluetooth wireless high definition sound which reproduces the subtle ambient acoustics within the music
    • High Resolution Audio with wired connection (as well as being Bluetooth wireless ) which allows you to hear the subtle details in the music
    • Noise cancelling for an immersive experience with three levels of cancellation
    • Up to 20 hours battery life, playback for 120 minutes with only a 15 minute quick charge
    • Built-In microphone for Smartphone

Review 1 - 8/10

Review 2 - 8/10

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭fjon

Just had a look at it and it seems to be out of stock and the offer is over. Would have been a good price! If anyone impulse bought one and doesn't want it I'd buy it off them

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Mine still says order acknowledged. Is anyone else the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭fjon

Yes mine does too. Wouldn’t hold out any hope of them fulfilling it until they take the money out of your credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Sent them an email as still at confirmed order status and as I paid by Paypal the total was taken at the point of order.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Thank you for your e-mail.

In response to your query, I would like to inform you that we have enquired with the shopkeeper about this matter, and they advised that the order has been cancelled due to fraud attempt.

They have reason to believe that this order poses a potential risk of fraud, thus they had to cancel it.

I trust that the above information will be of assistance to you.

However, of course, if you should have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Alex

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Still waiting for mine via Addresspal, shocking service as was signed for on 31 July. Sent customer service two emails for items due for delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Ended up ringing them today as didn't respond to my email, told they are on backorder and unknown when it will be shipped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Agent_47

jspuds wrote: »
    Ended up ringing them today as didn't respond to my email, told they are on backorder and unknown when it will be shipped.

Grand, that might explain why, will do same. Thanks buddy

Advertisement