Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5 speaker dock

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Good spot that, JBL deliver decent sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

Orders these the other day, they arrived today great sound out of them, and great price.. Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

Can anyone tell me what the sound quality is like please? Would it be suitable to play music in a classroom?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cordni

Harpy wrote: »
    Orders these the other day, they arrived today great sound out of them, and great price.. Thanks op

Ah great to hear. I got mine this week also. Although not a sound aficionado I think for the price an excellent deal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭dubmick

Golfwidow wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the sound quality is like please? Would it be suitable to play music in a classroom?

depends on the size of the classroom, these size speakers are grand for a normal size room in a house, bedroom, kitchen etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

Will give them a look so! Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Would it sit in the dock in a case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

Does it charge the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

pjproby wrote: »
    Does it charge the phone?

Yes, when on ac power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,946 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Ordered this on amazon as well (still waiting). If others are looking currys/pcworld now sell these at the same price: http://www.currys.ie/Mobile/Product/jbl-onbeat-micro-portbl-speaker-dock-with-lightning-connector-andndash-black/317115/186.1 (or cheaper if your looking for black, amazon price is only for white version now)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

flyguy wrote: »
    Ordered this on amazon as well (still waiting). If others are looking currys/pcworld now sell these at the same price: http://www.currys.ie/Mobile/Product/jbl-onbeat-micro-portbl-speaker-dock-with-lightning-connector-andndash-black/317115/186.1 (or cheaper if your looking for black, amazon price is only for white version now)
    Bought one recently and a dock adaptor
    Works fine with my otterbox commuter case
    Also USB at back connects her 4s too
    Great little speaker for the kitchen or hopefully outrage back if the country ever heats up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

What do u need the dock adapter for? Seems like a great speaker, saw them today in compuB for €160!! So it's quite the bargain (or compuB is rip off).
    Don't think it will match my sonos but I got it cause it can run on batteries (4xAAA) as well so a lot more portable (holidays, garden etc).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Thanks, be nice to have.

Advertisement