Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€569 for LG 47" Full HD Smart LED TV

• 09-05-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Seen this on the Grabone store

I cannot give link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Seems a good price. Nice looking tv with the narrow silver bevel

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭robert18

Are these crowd safe to buy from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Looked at it earlier. The power city price is not far off it and I would say if you haggled you would get it for the same price. Rather give my money to an Irish supplier in case something went wrong as long as it's not too much more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

That one doesn't have the nice webOS ui that the 42" one posted last week on ibood had. This one looks like old stock

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Yep. this is clearance (old) stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cant touchthis

Dont see this in powercity, but im on phone....never mind old stock post...tv's changed very little in years, spec wise.

Good offer this...id snap it if i needed a tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Yep. this is clearance (old) stock.

Sorry, should have clarified. The one in power city is a slightly different version.
    The grabone version is 47LB580V and power city has 47LN570V

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

Looks like power city is definitely the better deal with more recent version and magic remote.

Advertisement