Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threadless 2 day sale

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

Threadless.com has started there annual sale. 5/10$ T-Shirts and a few $30 hoodies. They come highly recommended from me, have been buying gear from them for 2 years, all ways great quality and people always comment on how awesome they are!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Cheers man, I just ordered 3 shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I don't see no $5 ones

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I don't see no $5 ones
    So, you see them then? :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

I don't see no $5 ones

$5 Tees on Threadless - was not difficult - just had to click the link that says $5

But looking at the models, it seems glasses wearing may be a prerequisite...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Almost all the L / XL hoodie were sold out before the sale started, and only a limited number of t-shirts let.

But still managed to pick you a.few.bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,784 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Shame the $5 shirts are the same ones they've had ay $5 for the past 6 - 8 months!

:(

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Great! Thanks OP!
    Gonna use my old customs trick of writing "Happy Birthday Michelle, love Auntie" on the gift inscription!
    Works a treat for not paying customs tax!

Advertisement