Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jericho (Complete Boxset - 9 Discs) - €15 delivered

• 21-03-2011 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,029 ✭✭✭✭

Lost interest mid-way through the 1st season.. but it had it's fans!

10206952-1280329826-297000.jpg
    Buy it @ Zavvi
    Jericho: The Decisive Boxset is the highly acclaimed drama legions of devoted fans are "nuts" about. After a mushroom cloud suddenly appears on the horizon, the citizens of Jericho, a small, peaceful Kansas town, find themselves cut off from the rest of the world. Isolated, frightened and struggling amongst themselves - along with violent rival sects - some struggle to survive while others emerge to become unlikely heroes. Includes a Bonus Disc loaded with Special Features.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I thought it was good but they couldn't decide whether to keep it going or not so kinda rush finished it off in the end so even though it was cancelled they had time to bring to conclusion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Yeah, it went nuts in the second (mini) season ;), was very rushed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Yakuza wrote: »
    Yeah, it went nuts in the second (mini) season ;), was very rushed.

ISeeWhatYouDidThere.jpg

(its true though. season one was waaaay better)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I never got around to watching the second season, but I really enjoyed the first season and was sad to see it cancelled. I heard the picture quality in the second season is very poor as they shot it on NTSC video, not film, to save money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement