Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 minutes worth of international calls for free + possible €25 cashback

Options
  • 22-12-2010 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

From the Fatcheese newsletter which I received this morning.
    Rebtel is one of the fastest growing operators for international calling with 4 million users and we're offering you €25 cashback when you join for free and deposit at least $10 into your account which you can then use to make cheap international calls. So nothing lost but plenty to gain!

The Rebtel service requires no downloads, no computers to use, and is totally free to join. All new users get 5 minutes to call for free.

I joined this morning and have deposited €8 into my account. Will advise if and when the €25 cashback tracks through.

Haven't used the Rebtel service yet. Calls to UK are €0.008 and US is €0.012.

Rebtel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

Eoinite wrote: »
    Will advise if and when the €25 cashback tracks through.

It actually came through quite quickly... within a couple of hours so a nice and easy €17 profit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Recently got back my €25 for this, thanks Eoinite. I'm resurrecting an old thread cos the offer is still on Fatcheese, the cashback is down to €18 now but still a great deal!

Advertisement