Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZARA Men's EDT 2-Pack €9.99 delivered

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

So on my third help desk chat, I was told they were unable to process my order, even though it was noted as sent.

To process your refund, I will need to forward this to our internal team. Once reviewed, your refund will be processed within 10 to 14 working days to your original payment method.

Great service !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭dodzy

So on my third help desk chat, I was told they were unable to process my order, even though it was noted as sent.

To process your refund, I will need to forward this to our internal team. Once reviewed, your refund will be processed within 10 to 14 working days to your original payment method.

Great service !!!

Just order it again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Ordered Wednesday and arrived this morning, cracking deal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭patrickc

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

BKWDR wrote: »
    I bought some seaweed moisturiser stuff off another thread here. At least this stuff will mask the smell of that stuff

Haha I hope you didnt get as much abuse as I did for saying that on the thread. Some very passionate seaweed fans out there :pac:

Thanks OP, ordered.

• Advertisement
Advertisement