Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Big Ball & V7 Trigger

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Shred

Cheers OP, we've an old Dyson here which has been overdue for replacement for some time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Shred

My order was confirmed at 14:26 yesterday and both devices have already been delivered this morning, phenomenal service.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

Still haven't received the rest of my order - can't get through to Dyson - I've tried webchat, Twitter, Facebook messenger, e-mail, phone lines are not being manned - absolute nightmare - customer service non-existing at the moment - while they can still arrange sales, why can't they maintain customer service??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Seems I missed this.
    In the market for a new vacuum. Using a ten yr old cabled one now. Morphy Richards and it did fine.
    What's the current next best after missing this deal?
    Carpet and wood floors plus pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Seems I missed this.
    In the market for a new vacuum. Using a ten yr old cabled one now. Morphy Richards and it did fine.
    What's the current next best after missing this deal?
    Carpet and wood floors plus pet.

Check here.

http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/Dyson-Outlet

• Advertisement
Advertisement