Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Discount and Accessories

Options
  • 01-08-2019 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

When you switch with vodafone you can get 40-50 quid off certain pay as you go phones. That's OK I hear you say, but the cherry on top is that you can buy an accessory such as Beats on ear headphones or a Fitbit charge 3 advance for 1 euro with a promo code that they give you in the shop.

I basically bought a Samsug A40 for 189 euro plus the beats (debatable that they are worth 139 euro) for 1 quid. I got the deal in store in Carlow. This might help somebody out as I dunno if its advertised.

https://www.vodafonefaf.ie/collections/pay-as-you-go

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Portal_Banner.jpg?v=1557999671

That looks decent especially for a network offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭v10

I was told today this offer expired yesterday, was running for month of July

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

v10 wrote: »
    I was told today this offer expired yesterday, was running for month of July

Purchase and promo code worked today!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 086MARIAN

Purchased a phone over two weeks ago & switched to Vodafone network. I still haven’t received a code for this offer!!! Been in contact and kept getting told someone will get back to me!!

So be careful if purchasing online ‘cause I’m getting pretty fed up of jumping through hoops for this offer!!! 🀬🀬🀬

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Are they doing any current switch offer online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

Is it just me or does vodafonefaf.ie looks like a spoof address?

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Advertisement